I am a New York Licensed Massage Therapist (LMT), Nationally Board Certificated in Therapeutic Massage and Bodywork (NCBTMB) since 2006.
A graduate of Finger Lakes School of Massage in Ithaca, NY. FLSM is one of the premier massage therapy institution in the Nation. Studied several modalities such as:
- Connective Tissue Therapy
- Healing Benefits of Essential Oils
- Hot Stone Massage
- Infant Massage
- Medical Massage
- Myofascial Release
- Neuromuscular Therapy
- Orthopedic Massage
- Pregnancy Massage
- Reflexology Technique
- Sport Massage
Completed my Certification for Reflexology in October 2016. I am now a Certificated Reflexologist.
Took class Touch For Health Level III Applied Kinesiology. Their are 4 Levels, took Level II in February, completely Level III in June. Looking forward to practicing Applied Kinesiology. TFH, created by John Thie, DC (1933-2005), uses a holistic approach to health and teaches how to restore of natural energies. It is a practical guide to natural health using acupressure and touch to improve postural balance and reduce physical and emotional pain as well as overall tension and stress. Learned muscle testing techniques to help evaluate energy flow in the body.
Also, took a class on Lower Body Orthopedic Massage in Albany, NY. Just took Mastering Myofascial Release in Syracuse, NY.
- AMTA- American Massage Therapy Association www.amtamassage.org
- AIM- Association of Independent Massage Therapists www.aim.massagetherapy.com
- Greater Binghamton Chamber of Commerce www.greaterbinghamtonchamber.com
- doTERRA International, LLC http://mydoterra.com/vickyhonour
- Young Living Essential Oils Dist #1115397 www.youngliving.com
Also associated with: Orthopedic Associates